What do we offer?
- Termite and Pest Control
- Inspection and Extermination
- Termite Inspection Report
- Local Treatment (spot – non tenting)
- Fumigation (house tenting)
- Alternative Methods: Organic / Green termite treatments
- Structural termite damage repair
- Treatment of All Entry Points and Soil Around Structure
- Flexible Weekend Appointments Available
Why do we exist?
We look at problems related to termites / pests. We want to help our customers by not just applying pesticides to resolve a problem, but address structural and sanitation concerns to stop the problem from reoccurring. Our mission is to keep a good relationship with our customers by offering:
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Organic, Green Treatment Local Treatment or House Tenting / Fumigation
- No Contracts & Free Estimates, Interior and Exterior Inspection on First Visit
- Treatment on All Entry Points and Soil Around Structure
- Flexible Weekend Appointments
- The termites on Earth outweigh humans on Earth.
- Termites have been around for 250 million years.
- Termite kings and queens can live for 15 years, and the queen is capable of laying one egg every 15 seconds (5000 new baby / per day) .
- Termites rarely expose themselves to light.
- Termites work 24 hours a day; they do not sleep.
- A typically infested home may have three to four subterranean termite colonies around it, with as many as 1 million termites in each colony.
- Termites are found in every state except Alaska, although most occur in the southern part of the nation.
Annual wood consumption for one termite colony:
- Drywoods – one-tenth of a pound a year.
- Subterraneans – 7 pounds a year.
- Formosans – 1,000 pounds a year.